Backround

Thursday, April 28, 2011

antsy..

I'm starting to get antsy! I only have 3 lectures left, a test, and a final. I finished my last day of clinicals yesterday and it feels so good! I am getting really anxious to move back home for the summer!

We went home for easter and it was hard to leave (as usual), but I had such a great time. Kortney is so cute and I couldn't get enough of her! Saturday, we got to Burlington at about 4 a.m. Just beore 7 a.m., I heard a few quiet knocks on the door. I had heard my Dad and Brac talking for a little while so I decided to go out. Later, we went over to Terrin's for Grandma's annual easter egg hunt. It was fun to watch the kids finding the eggs and opening them to see what was in them. This year in some of them, Grandma put a paper to go get a 'special prize'. Everyone was so excited to see how many special prize papers they had. We hung out for a while and then we had dinner. Its funny how much you look forward to family dinners when you're never around. There was so much good food there! That night, we went up to Haskell's cabin. It was very relaxing and we had a good time while we were there. Sunday morning, Tracey saw that there was water leaking by the kitchen window (because there was like 5 feet of snow and ice on the roof), so the guys went and cleared off the back side. I stayed inside with Tracey and cooked breakfast. We are excited to spend some time at the cabin this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment