Backround

Thursday, March 17, 2011

final product..


Whenever I make something, I either love it or hate it. There's really no ground in between. If I'm not sure at first, I usually end up hating it. The first draft of this band was that way. I think it is the OCD monster in me. I have found that I am most satisfied with these bands when they at least have some kind of a pattern to them (and its much easier on my brain with shapes and sizes of the beads).
Today I ordered some new spacers on eBay today. I'm excited to get them! (Thanks Hannah for giving me some tips!!)

I'm thinking about ordering some watch faces. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I put together some pictures of some that I like or that I have seen on other people so you don't have to look through hundreds of pages of watches on this website. Just let me know if you are interested!

1 comment: