Backround

Friday, May 20, 2011

get me out of this mess!

So, we are in the process of packing everything. I started Monday and was excited and it was nice, but now, there are boxes and junk everywhere, not to mention places that I don't even want to think about packing. We are putting our things in a storage unit here in Cheyenne until we can move into the Laramie house (while we are staying in Lovell for the summer). It has been extremely hard trying to decide what to take and what to leave. (In case you didn't catch it, things are pretty much finalized with the house :D). We are very excited to go home and be able to spend tons of time with our families and not have to leave for a while!

I just realized its been quite some time since I have blogged, so I guess I should report the end of the semester. Chris is amazing. He was working like a mad man and was taking Physics, Statistics, a computer class, and had already finished another class, and pulled a 4.0! I on the other hand was glad to get a B in nursing (and even more glad to have second semester over!) For the rest of the week I had the LPN spinoff class so I can get my LPN license and work for the next year. Chris and I are both taking a summer class. I am taking microbiology and he is taking personal health. I have really enjoyed my class so far and I love the teacher.

Since school has been out, I have enjoyed having a little extra time to make some watch bands. For those of you who don't have facebook, here are some pictures.








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those bands! How much are you selling them for? Also...I may need them made a little longer than usual...you know I'm not a small person and the normal ones are usually a little tight. I really want a brown one, a black one and a white one...for now. More later, though!

    ReplyDelete