Backround

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A person may assume I've been busy, hence the lack of a post since we've moved, but I haven't been that busy.
I am really excited though, because I just signed up to become a lia sophia advisor! I ordered my kit yesterday and I'm very anxious to get started. For those of you who aren't familiar with lia sophia, it is a jewelry company. I love their jewelry. It is a little expensive, but there is always a monthly special, the hostess benefits are awesome, it is really good quality, and there is a lifetime replacement guarantee (no questions asked). At the party Melissa and I had, I learned a lot about the company and the jewelry, which made me even more excited! If you want to check it out or learn a little more, my website is www.liasophia.com/caileehaskell.
Sadly, that is probably the most exciting thing that is going on right now. We are really enjoying being back with our families and getting the spend time with them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment