Backround

Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Its starting to feel like summer around here. Activities galore, busy schedules, hot dog roasts, and time outdoors. Saturday after work, I kidnapped Chris for our anniversary and we went to eat at Bear Lodge and headed over to the cabin. We were very excited to discover we didn't need the snowmobiles to get into the cabin! We spent the night and came down Sunday morning so we could teach our class. We  (with tons of help from Grandma Haskell) planned to have a surprise dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Haskell for Brad for Father's day. We had so much good food. It was my first "Haskell" dinner, and I enjoyed it very much!
I must give an explanation for the 'fishing' pictures coming also. Craig took Chris and Zac down to the causeway to go "fishing" for carp. They usually shoot them with the bow. Since Chris and Zac don't have bows, they decided a pitchfork would work just as well. Since hwy 14 is closed, a lot of people are coming off of the mountain this way. Theysaid they got some funny looks from people (out of state..) passing by.
I think one of Chris' favorite things in the summer is hot dog roasts. He loves hotdogs anyway, but a burnt hotdog is one of his favorites. We have gone out twice this summer to do hot dogs and watch the guys out at Darnell's.
Lastly, I'm asking for some help.. I got my lia sophia kit, but now I need some willing hostesses to hold a show! If you would be willing, please contact me :) (307-272-0852). If you're wondering what's in it for you, I'll tell you :D.
1) A hostess gift, from me
2) Hostess rewards: 4 Bonus Items (If its under $100, its $15. If it is over $100, the magazine will tell you how much. Basically, up to about $140 i'll say, its $20.) Its a great way to get some expensive jewelry.
3) 20% of sales in FREE jewelry. If you have an ideal party (at least 10 orders and 2 bookings), you can pay $15 and get 40% of the sale in FREE jewelry! (It adds up quickly!) For example: My sister Becca hosted a show. She got over $1,000 dollars worth of jewelry for $146.00.
4) All of your guests will be happy with the customer save plan. The special for your party is AWESOME. It will be buy one item, get 2 (most-expensive) items half-off. 
5) A fun time with friends!
  Like I said on the last post, there is a lifetime guarantee on all of the jewelry, and its made out of good stuff! (no cheapy junk..)

 Some moose on the side of the road.


 
Grandma Haskell 
Tracey and Ashely doing the jello 

Chris and his carp 
He got it with the bow!

Craig and Zac 
Zac, Chanda, Me, Kort, and Lissa at Darnell's. 
Kortney used to love me. I went to work 3 days last week and she's given me looks like this most of the time ever since then. 
Zac, Chris, and Kortney

No comments:

Post a Comment